We want to let our customers know that we are committed to following all recommended procedures for keeping our customers, employees, and communities safe and healthy. Please know that are we open and are dedicated to providing our community with delicious desserts. Our hope is that now, more than ever, our products can bring a bite of joy to each of our customers.
We’ve got a few options for how you can get your sweet fix:
- We are open for dine-in once again, though we have implemented reduced seating and a few other changes.
- Come to either of our locations, call that location's number, order and pay over the phone, then our server will bring your order out.
- If you’d prefer, our server can come out to your car, take your order, and accept payment. When you call, just let the server know you're parked and want them to come out.
- You can always order ahead (over the phone or online) and have your order ready and waiting for you to pickup.
- And finally, most of our menu items (excluding whole cakes) are available for delivery through GrubHub (both locations) and DoorDash (Orem only).
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call either cafe. We are happy to accommodate any requests that we are able to.
Thank you for choosing to support local businesses.
- Brett & Kajsia Belingheri, Owners